Discover Bloomberg in Sub-Saharan Africa!
Thursday 1st March, 5:00pm - 8:00pm GMT
|Closing date||Monday 26th February|
Join us on the 1st March at 5pm for an exclusive insight into Bloomberg, our efforts in the Sub-Saharan region and the career opportunities we can offer in this location.
The evening will include:
- An introduction to Bloomberg and our departments, followed by a demonstration of The Terminal
- A talk by Femi Okulaja -Head of Sub-Saharan Africa Sales
- A workshop on successful interview techniques
- A quiz, followed by networking
- An interest in, or be studying finance
- The ability to start a full time role in 2018
- Exposure to Sub-Saharan Africa ideally through work or education
What career opportunities do we have for you?
Do you speak a second European or Asian language? Are you passionate about finance? Have you thought about a role working with data or technology? Consider a career in Analytics & Sales or Global Data! Whether you’re thinking about your first job or even switching careers, you'll be given all the training you need to sharpen your financial expertise and build your Bloomberg knowledge. Bloomberg's diverse workforce and open culture are essential to innovation, which is the key to our success. Diversity means the multi-dimensional ways in which we are different and inclusion means that those differences are valued and leveraged.
Please follow this link to submit your application: Discover Bloomberg in Sub-Saharan Africa!
- You need to apply directly to Bloomberg and not through EmployAbility.
- Applications close on Monday 26th February.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Bloomberg look forward to receiving your submission to join us at what promises to be an exciting evening!
Please inform us as soon as you have completed the application for this exciting event. You can call Sarah on 07852 764684 or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
This event is now closed for applications.